All sizes and colours available again August!
DELIVERY 4-6 DAYS
Three layer shell jacket designed in collaboration with leading guides. Robust womens' jacket for the high mountains and on expedition.
The Brynje Womens' Expedition Jacket has been three years in the making. Trialled on Expeditions, and especially on the Amundsen race in Norway, and worn by the winning team in 2018. With what has been called the “Best Hood available today”, the jacket has been through several iterations to get it as close too perfect as possible.
The jacket is wind and waterproof and breathable, the jacket is made of Shoeller® WB fromula 3-layer fabric with C-change hydrophilic membrane, water column 20 000 mm. The jacket is treated with Schoeller 3XDRY impregnation ensuring a water-repellent surface for a long time.
This materials used are Bluesign approved.
Materials: Shoeller® WB fromula fabric with C-change hydrophilic membrane.
- Four way stretch
- Large hood with space for helmet, mount for fur trim, four adjustments, wire peak brim.
- High collar with soft chin guard.
- Taped seams.
- Two breast pockets, two large low pockets, one pocket on the left arm, two inner pockets lined with mesh for optimal ventilation.
- YKK waterproof zippers, YKK vislon two-way front zip with storm flap. All water resistant zippers have extra storm flap inside.
- Cuff closure with Velcro and attach the possibility of such gloves
- Airing forearms with two-way zipper.
- Weight: 950 grams in size M
- Produced in Europe