The Aenergy IN Shorts Men are insulating shorts for an extra layer on cold ski touring days and/or for downhill skiing. Thanks to the zippers on the sides, which are continuous from top to bottom, it is easy to quickly pull on the shorts over ski tour pants at the summit. So the pants provide protection against wind and cold conditions that extends to over the knee. Stretch inserts provide more freedom of movement. The Aenergy IN Shorts Men impress with their lightness and high-quality materials, which include Pertex Quantum and Primaloft. Practical: If needed, the pants can be packed away in the integrated pocket.
A very useful bit of kit. We are also carrying them for expedition teams to use instead of a Down Skirt, to give additional warmth on cold days. They are so simple to put on over your salopettes or shell layer, making them super flexible.
- Very lightweight, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with Y Fuse technology for increased downproofing and improved water-pearling
- 80 g/m² Primaloft® Gold Active Insulation for high heat efficiency and quick-drying behavior
- Partial stretch inserts for extra freedom of movement
- Full-length side zippers for putting on or taking off quickly
- Can be stowed away in the inner pocket
Material and Technology
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Insert: 85% Polyamide|15% Spandex
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
- Weight [g]251